Friday, May 14, 2010

This Little Piggy Went to Market


Tomorrow is my first day at the Hamilton Farmer's Market, in the lovely upscale university town just 18 miles from me. The drive to Hamilton is breathtaking and it will be great to see my old friends and patrons. Wish I had more creme and bags, but I have enough goods left over from Maryland to make a decent showing. Susanne Farrington the potter will be there along with the Clan of Candace and her lovely jewelry. There will be flowers, honey, veggies and crafts galore, with Mennonite cheese and just-baked bread. I think the first thing I will buy with my earnings is honey and beeswax. I love to melt the wax in a canning jar and stick a wick in it for a fabulous candle. Better get busy and do chores so I can hit the hay at a decent time tonight. Nice weather predicted for a change - sunny skies and cool temps. Works for me.

No comments: