Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sewing on my Mind



Oh, I would love to sew today but the farm has other plans for me. I have let so many housekeeping activities slide. The animals always come first, and everybody gets fed and watered, but other things tend to be saved for the weekend. With the market on Saturday that leaves Sunday. I'll start with the apartment kitchen and go from there. I have several bags cut out and hope to put one together tonight after dinner and chores. Here is one student's bag, created from pieces she put together from the scrap table in school. I'm so proud of her. She loves to sew and has even made fleece pajamas for her family.

1 comment:

Henya said...

You too huh... I really, really want to knit. But the baby is having an off day. So I can not put her down. So no knitting for me.