Sunday, March 07, 2010

Lovely Sunday


This glorious weather pattern continues, with temps soaring into the '40s today. Still too much snow to do much walking up the hill without snow shoes, but I love to stand outside and take in the cold, fresh air with the sun on my face. Sewed until midnight and I'm sewing again today before tackling some of the more unpleasant activites. Matt is going away again tomorrow and he wants to stack some bales in the milk room to make it easier for me to drag them into the barn for the sheep. That means scraping and cleaning the milk room floor. I have to pick axe the drift in front of the dumpster so Holden's Haulers can come and get the garbage that's been piling up. Like I said, unpleasant activities...Back to sewing, a very pleasant and productive way to spend my time.

1 comment:

Henya said...

I usually "bribe" myself, if I do the needed, but unpleasant things - then I can do something I really like.