Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bags O' the Day



I got two Bundaflicka Bags finished today, including a big pot of asparagus/carrot/potato/onion soup, and even got a quick peek at the Sunday NY Times, which cost me a staggering $6.00. I got to the village of New Berlin just in time to get the paper, which goes fast as they just get a few copies. Good thing it lasts all week (and so will the soup!) I feel very productive - anything to keep from cleaning the house! Now out to do chores, then I'll serve the soup. Bag details are available at www.bundaflicka.etsy.com, or better yet, come to Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival on May 1 and 2!

3 comments:

Crazy Lady with purple fingers said...

Your bags are beautiful as usual!! Love the fabric. Am also creating for the summer markets so I have enough stock.

Gretchen said...

Your bags are amazing! And I love each of mine. People always ask about my fabulous bags which makes me feel more fabulous!

Henya said...

They are very striking! I am in love with the second one.
We have already reserved the car for the festival, now I hope all will go well with me, so we can make it there.