Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Balmy...



Just beautiful outside. Cool enough for the air to be crisp and clear, yet warm enough to make the snow soft and slushy, much easier for walking up the hill. I took the doggies half way up - enough for them to relieve themselves many times and enough for me to feel I got a little bit of exercise. I took a picture of the latest bag, a luxurious high-end damask with a Ralph Lauren houndstooth lining. Natural light is best when photographing fabric or fibers. The weather is supposed to remain nice until Friday when it will begin raining through the weekend and Monday. Bye bye snow...but I predict a spring blizzard will blanket the area once again, maybe in April.

3 comments:

Four Owls Farm said...

Ooooh a very lovely bag Maggie!

Briarose said...

I love that bag. Is it for sale? Claire

Maggie's Farm said...

Someone bought that bag today! I have another one like it on the machine right now, with slightly different inside pockets, same fabric in and out. Please let me know. Thanks for inquiring!