Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Wind and Cold


It's blowing real hard out there. Knut was very unhappy under the pine tree with everybody else inside so I brought him in. He can't stay inside too long as he gets very antsy and nervous. Tonight, he's happy to be in. Chores are done except for the second load of firewood I need to bring in. In all likelihood we'll have school tomorrow. Matt is still at RIT in Rochester receiving OSHA training. Don't know how I'm going to get my truck out. Guess I'll run it a while and see if I can four wheel drive out of the snow...that is, if the barn isn't full of lambs during the night. The thought of it makes me want to go to bed early - very early, like right now.

1 comment:

Crazy Lady with purple fingers said...

Oh!! that brings back so many memories, angora babies have to be the cutest, actually all babies are the cutest but that picture is so cute. Stay warm and hope everything goes o.k. my thoughts are with you as I have gone through all this goat having babies and husband working out of town etc etc. take care!