Friday, February 25, 2011

Bella in the Barn


I'm bringing little Bella out to visit her flock-mates when I do chores. I want her to know she's a sheep, not a human with some structural problems. Bella likes the barn, especially the green, sweet smelling stuff on the floor called hay. She's nibbling on it, which makes me happy. The sooner she's eating hay the sooner I can get her off milk replacer, which is prohibitively expensive. Bella is making friends in the barn, but I'm reluctant to leave her out there all the time just yet. She doesn't have a mother/protector to keep her from getting knocked around by other lambs or sheep. Bella went to Matt's office yesterday and made lots of new human friends. They loved her cute little sweater knitted by Auntie Kim.

1 comment:

Cornerstone Fibres said...

Oh she's growing so big!!! She is such a beautiful little elf!
HUGS
Kim and crew