Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Sunday Morning


I do my sabbath day worship in the barn with my flock. After all, I'm in a very biblical profession as I like to tell my priest to be son. I'll be travelling to St. Vladimir's Orthodox Christian Seminary sometime next month to attend his ordination. One of the nice perks of having kids is getting dressed up to go to all their graduations, weddings, celebrations, etc. I'm so blessed my kids have many of these occasions. This time one week from now we will all be together for the post-wedding breakfast before Mia - Mrs. Andrew Fisher - and her new hubby jet off for a week of skiing at Interlocken, Switzerland. Andrew's parents gave them this fabulous ski honeymoon as a wedding present. Lucky kids! Matt and I will venture home to the farm where Kim and Crew will have kept all the little critters alive and happy. I'm leaving Kim strict instructions to cook all the ham, bacon, sausage and pork chops she can cram into her husband and kids. Lord knows they will need it after four days of toting wood and water, throwing bales and bottle feeding babies.

No comments: