Saturday, February 05, 2011

Thoughtful Gift


Matt went to get the mail this morning while I took a much longed for hot bath with shampoo. He came home with a present from Trish Barrows, an ex-Army bunny/sheep friend I know through Kimmie Cornerstone. Trish didn't lamb this year and is following my lambing adventures online. She knitted a beautiful dark green neck warmer with a nifty pass-through hole for me. It's so exquisitely knitted, with cables and fancy stitches I don't know how to do. The yarn is 70% musk ox and 30% cashmere, and is very light yet so warm. I'm so humbled and thrilled to get this present. Trish is a teacher in a Christian school when she's not raising critters. I really appreciate this lovely and thoughtful surprise, and all the support and encouragement Trish sends my way. I need all the help I can get...

No comments: