Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Mia and AJ!




My Twin Stars are 31 today. My, how time flies. It seems like yesterday when they were babies. I can handle 30 lambs in the barn, along with 5 goat kids, with several on bottles, easier than caring for two premature babies. I'm still recovering! They are as different as night and day, but are both sensitive, caring, and responsible individuals. I adore them. Someday I will write their "birth story." When I can manage a scanner I will post some of their baby pictures. I dressed them to the hilt whenever we went out, always matching outfits. Cars would stop and people would stare and make ooohhh's and ahhhhh's when we were playing in the front yard. I would lay down my life for them without a minutes thought. Everything I've ever done right is manifested in them. Happy Birthday, my little Twin Stars.

No comments: