Sunday, February 06, 2011

Hurray It Fits


Mia picked out half a dozen gorgeous suits and dresses for me to wear at her wedding. Smart girl - she knows I don't shop anymore, and she is a pro. I picked this lovely suit because I think Hannah, my granddaughter in Dallas, will approve of the color and like the sparkly beads. It wouldn't zip a week ago. My mother always said, It hurts to be beautiful. I'm hungry ALL the time but I'm much healthier than I've been in years. Can't remember when I last had ice cream. It's tough to ignore the giant freezer full of pork products in the tractor shed. I'll eat boiled shrimp when I go to the ASPCA benefit, The Fur Ball, next weekend. Aside from that, it's broiled chicken and boiled spinach for me. Matt says Belly is very unhappy but he's shrinking, too.

1 comment:

Crazy Lady with purple fingers said...

What a beautiful dress Maggie, looking good!!