Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Wheel Thing


Sure I would love to comb Central New York for a cute little Honda van, but I don't have a lot of time. This is the busiest month of the year for me, with going back to work at a new job and shows every weekend. I got some warnings about the Windstar but I got some good news, too. Sure I would love the white Toyota Pathfinder at the corner lot near school, but it's an 01 with 100,000 miles and they want $8,200! Not exactly pocket change. What to do, what to do. Matt is sucked in so tight with work this week, and travelling next week, so I'm on my own. In the meantime I'm supposed to come up with even more fabulous product in the next couple of days. The ingredients for my hand creme are still in the boxes, and I have a sick goat. I took a personal day Friday to travel to the new Southern Adirondack Fiber Festival near Saratoga. It's five hours away and I don't know how easy it will be to set up. Lots of vendors, and the show people told me they did extensive advertising. In the last two nights I only got one bag cut out. I spent some time with my animals and this poor sick goat, who I think has meningeal worm which means the vet can do nothing but give her wormer and steriod. She can't move her back legs. Wish I could stay home with her today.

2 comments:

Henya said...

I hope things will work out. Good luck at the Adirondack Fiber Festival.

Henya said...

I hope things will work out. Good luck at the Adirondack Fiber Festival.