Sunday, September 13, 2009

Colorscape Continued




Colorscape was very well attended again today with lots of appreciative customers and good music. Matt left his show in NJ and brought my goods to Colorscape where there was much more traffic. We packed up and were home by 7. I am definitely coming back next year. Lots of chores to do at home, and now to bed for some badly needed rest. I will have to make more bags this week, but I only have four nights to do it before Fingerlakes this coming weekend. Luckily I have soap and creme, and if the mill gets my fiber to me I'll be in good shape. I have to be up at 5 for Matt to take me to work. We have to drop off the van he rented to go to the Garden State Sheep Breeders show in NJ, which was woefully unattended. I have no idea how I'm getting home from school, or how I will go to work the next day. What perfect timing to lose a vehicle. I'm too tired to think about it.

1 comment:

Henya said...

So happy you had a good time. And I hope since you need to make more bags the sales were good too.