Friday, September 04, 2009

Another Lovely Day


Went to bed way too early and woke up at 3:30. Angela's Ashes was on TV. It made me feel like a wealthy spoiled brat! Everything is relative in life, huh? On deck for today...get more of that fabulous dyed Suri alpaca and angora dried in this perfect drying weather. I have 6 or 7 bags cut out and one under construction while waiting for the sun to come around the other side of the barn where my drying rack is. Critters need to be fed and watered. Just took a soak in my fabulous big white bath tub. For the last two days whenever I tried to bathe there was no hot water due to washing and re-washing fiber! Nice not having to leave the farm! Like I said, everything is relative. It feels even better to be clean when you are really dirty! I have two big batches of soap to cut and put on the rack. So nice when I had Hannah and Luke to spread them out on the bottom shelves for me. I miss those little buggers, but they belong to their parents, and I am happy they have such a nice life in San Jose. Farmer's Market tomorrow and weather forecast is good. First show a week from today. Not ready but I will give it a go. Very exciting...but I sure wish the Tulip could be with me!

No comments: