Wednesday, September 02, 2009

A Bit Dim


I'm feeling a little out of sorts today. I tried lying in the sun and soaking up the vitamin D, but the flies were so bad I had to go inside. The kitties who decided to keep me company weren't helping. I was up at six cranking up the dye pots and sewing bags. This sunshine just can't go to waste. I have three bright yellow fleeces on the rack now, with purple, red, and emerald green Suri alpaca fleeces on deck. I could really use a multi-level drying rack now! I wonder if I've been inhaling the poisonous dye fumes? Anxiety over going back to school (now, that's a given!) or the upcoming shows? I've worked SOOOO hard to get ready for the shows and once I'm there I love it. It's just getting there in one piece! Sometimes I envy the people who have their booth delivered in UPS boxes from suppliers, but then I like making everything myself. Matt is home from his Yosemite vacation with Sean, happy and reinvigorated. He's back at work, training weatherization workers who will keep people warm in the winter. I found a little goat kid trapped in the silo room last night and fortunately Matt was here to help me get her out this morning, otherwise I might still be running round and round with her. Life on the farm goes on...

No comments: