Friday, July 31, 2009

A Hard Rain Is Gonna Fall


I slept on Lukie's bedding on the sofa, hoping there was some scent left on his pillow, but there was more dog than Luke. I wonder why? The dogs covered me the same way they laid on Luke every night. I love the way he slept with his eyes open sometime. I read on Eric's Facebook that they swam in the Flamingo pool in LV all afternoon (remember they gained four hours) then ate dinner at the Paris LV. I bet they are in the pool all day again today. Eric has a plane at the airport in LV and will probably fly them around. Exciting times in their former home town. Maggie will start to tidy up around here and do some farmer's market prep for tomorrow. I'm spinning some lovely angora from Kimmie Cornerstone that I plan on plying with wool for my "signature" bunny yarn. I have tons of soap to wrap (wish the kids were here to help) and bags cut out to sew. It rained so hard in the wee hours of the morning I couldn't hear the TV and is wet and cloudy now. Gosh I miss those kids...

No comments: