Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Half Blood Prince




Harry Potter was terrfic. Very long and complicated but visually stunning. I really enjoyed it and the kids were riveted. We had stocked up on popcorn, candy and sodas so we were all set. After the movie we did our marketing at WM. I popped in to B&N and scored big time with July's British Country Living. We went back to the farm happy and full of magical visions, along with a Jeep load of food. Matt was waiting for us wanting his dinner. Hannah asked if we could go to the pond and we set off after a fretful ten minutes trying to find her little bathing suit. I searched under the bed and furniture but it is nowhere to be found. Hannah improvised with soccer shorts and the top of another bathing suit. I was a little frazzled from the afternoon and forgot towels and Holly's ball. Nevertheless, we had a lovely sunset swim and managed to improve our stone skipping. The local shale provides the perfect skimming rocks. Hannah is a pro and Luke is learning fast.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Yeay for Harry Potter! I'm glad you had a great day and I'm also glad the movie is a good one. I'm planning to go to see it tomorrow!