Thursday, January 28, 2010

Yes, It's True


I slept with a goat. Yes, it's true. When I finally bedded down on the sofa around midnight, little Billy Goat stood next to me wagging his tail. I pulled him up with me and he cuddled behind me against the back of the sofa. I woke up around 5 with him poking his little nose into my face, the way baby goats do with their mothers. It was so precious, and BG is a lot cuter than waking up with a big, hairy, unshaven male human. I was so relieved to see him take his bottle this morning. Back to the vet today for exam and TB check.

3 comments:

Jody said...

I hope the little sweetheart is OK :)
Animals have such a way of touching our hearts don't they :)

Henya said...

Now this, is special! I sleep with my 20lb kitty, who insists on getting in my bedroom. I am used to the occasional toddler too, but a goat?!
Now I will keep this image for the night feedings.
Thank you.

Four Owls Farm said...

Yes and if BG was able to make his own entry on your blog he'd call it "Sleeping with my Momma!" Sounds like LOVE saved the day. Good to hear :)