Monday, January 18, 2010

No-Name


Little No-Name buck kid is going to work with Matt tomorrow. I couldn't believe it when he offered to take him. I was wondering how I could sneak him into BOCES and down to my room. If I got him all the way down a crowded hall, hidden in a bag, without him yelling his head off, then how could I hide him from administrators? My students and teacher friends might keep my secret, but a surprise visit from someone upstairs could blow my cover. Matt's office is very relaxed and his friend, Dale, has already broken the animal ice with a tiny kitten who required around the clock feeding and was brought to work. Now I have to find an extra bottle, pray I have a spare Pritchard's teat around somewhere and find a cage for riding in the truck. I'm so tired I can barely put one foot in front of the other, but the relief of what to do with this baby, at least for one day, will take me through to bedtime. Ahhhh, the bed. I am longing for it.

2 comments:

Crazy Lady with purple fingers said...

Have been having computer problems so am just catching up with your blog, my goodness you have been busy, you have some beautiful kids and lambs, just think of the beautiful fibre you will have. I went through all the same thing for years but did not have to go out to work. Do not know how you manage. Love the little brown kid!!

Annie said...

Hannah was really excited to see Tiny Tina in this picture!