Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I'm Gonna Drive in This???


It's snowing like crazy out there and we don't even have a delayed opening. Okay, so I wanted to buy a farm in upstate New York. I have to accept some responsibility for my actions here. I would take a sheep day but it will probably be the same tomorrow and the next day. Okay, deep breaths, get off this machine and leave early. No births this morning but there is still time. Sometimes I avert my eyes as I run out the door. If only I could stay home with my babies! Wish me luck...

2 comments:

Cornerstone Fibres said...

Hope the driving wasn't too bad for you!! Sending up good vibes and safe drving thoughts for you :)
HUGS
Kim and crew

Henya said...

Love this cute little guy in the sweater. Will have to show him to my kids tomorrow. They love looking at your sheepish photos.
Please be careful and stay safe. Even now, after eight years back in Brooklyn, I still shudder when I remember driving in the snow in Upstate.