Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Llama Love


Chris loves all the critters on the farm. Here I caught him in the dark, nuzzling a hen who is living in the hay mow with him. Off to work early for a meeting. It's Regents week and I'm working with one student in the afternoon. He has the worst case of test anxiety I have ever seen. Three hours and we got the first part of the English Regent done. Part 2 today, then rush home to the little pisser. I slept on the couch to keep him company, as the dogs abandon him to get in the bed with me. Billy Goat woke me up at 5 to get up and fix his bottle. He's taking a good bit more now, good sign. Wish I could bring hay in here for him to nibble on, but that's where I draw the line. My little apartment is the one place in the barn where no hay is allowed. I love my local natural knotty pine floor, and oh, what the abuse we give it.

2 comments:

Henya said...

Kids are kids, two legs or four, we better come up with food on time.

Henya said...

Kids are kids, two legs or four, we better come up with food on time.