Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Hannah


Today is Hannah's 11th birthday. I sent her a pair of cowgirl boots and a cute little handbag to match. I wonder if she received the package? I remember when she was born like it was yesterday. I did not see her right away. Hannah was born in Louisville,Kentucky, when I was living in New Jersey. Now she is living even farther away, in San Jose, California. I hope people who have their grandchildren living close to them appreciate how lucky they are. I see Hannah and her brother, Luke, twice a year if I'm lucky and feel like I have missed her childhood. I will have a whole month to be a real grandmother starting the end of next week. What heaven. Happy Birthday, Hannah!

1 comment:

Cornerstone Fibres said...

Happy Birthday Hannah from the whole crew in Canada!!!!
HUGs
Kim