Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Clary Sage with Lavender


I stayed up way too late last night watching the new Weeds and the first Jackie episode. I thought Mia might be watching it, or taping it, as she is a nurse and Jackie is a nurse, etc. Don't think Mia would approve of this Jackie with her drug abuse and marital infidelity, but it was funny in spots. I don't really watch TV as I am always cutting out bags, playing with cats or dogs, sewing bags, making soap, wrapping soap, picking fiber, typing on my blog, yada-yada-yada. I catch bits of shows but listen to all of it. Since it was pretty late I wanted to catch Conan O'Brien to see if he could begin to fill the shoes of Jay Leno, but no good. I don't like him nearly as much as Jay. But then I didn't like Jay when he took over for Johnny. Nothing is forever... I was tired after work today so gave myself a little nap time, then got up to make Clary Sage with Lavender soap. Oh, how lovely and wonderful. It takes several hours from start to finish, but I managed to get the dogs up the big hill to the pond as it was getting dark. Still had to do chickens, kitties, bunnies and the White Boys. Came in from doing bunnies around ten. Don't think I'll get much else done tonight. I'll try to get in bed by eleven. Nighty-night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet dreams!!!

Henya said...

Clary Sage with Lavender - that must be good.

Maggie's Farm said...

Clary Sage is interesting. It is a fresh "green" herbaceous scent, if you can imagine that. It's a woman's essential oil, with qualities that range from destressing to helping with menopausal difficulties...works for me! And lavender is just heavenly!