Saturday, May 16, 2009

Bummer


Jumped up at 6 and drew the curtains to find a grey, damp morning. The radar shows a wall of green headed this way. By afternoon thunderstorms will be here, with scattered showers this morning. It's ridiculous to haul my trailer over to Hamilton, set up, then have it all get moist and damp. I was really looking forward to the market today. I wanted to dig out the orange and yellow roving as I have orders for both. Oh, well, I'll keep busy with sewing the two "small" bags people ordered at Md. Sheep and Wool, and making another batch of lavender soap. Can't keep enough lavender on hand. Have to get over to the feed mill in Waterville and find a new pair of Fiskar scissors. Lost my good pair in the hay, and my old scissors only gum what I need to cut. I need to catch Barack Obama and get the mohair off him. He's dragging something already and I don't want him to get caught up again. I need to tidy up a bit. With spending all of my spare time over the last couple of months on making product, the place is a mess. AJ is coming next weekend. I know he doesn't recognize this new mother of his. I used to be a maniac housekeeper. My brothers would joke, don't put your glass down - she'll wash it! What's happened???? I know - I got a LIFE!! It started with college, then sheep, then soap and handbags. I'm having way too much fun to clean house, but it gets to a point...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a creative mind is seldom a tidy place!!!