Monday, November 22, 2010

Tiny Tina Modem Trasher


Tiny Tina knocked the modem box off the computer table Saturday night and left me without the internet for the remainder of the weekend. What withdrawal I went through! No Facebook! No contact with the outside world! Not that I get many messages, but I do enjoy finding out what other people are doing with their lives back in civilization. I did manage to get some things done without the intermittent logging on, or posting tidbits about this animal or that. I am getting ready for Mia's bridal shower at the Hyatt Morristown, and I'm very excited. The Parkinson Family is all the way from Ontario, Canada to farm-sit so we can spend Thanksgiving with Mia, Andrew and his parents in Morristown on Thursday, then attend the shower on Friday. Lots to do in school tomorrow before we leave for the five day break, and much more to do on the farm before we can depart.

1 comment:

Cornerstone Fibres said...

She looks so proud of herself :) Good thing she is a sweetheart or out to the barn she would go!
Counting down the days!
Kim and crew