Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Cabbage Cauliflower Carrots and Chicken


I made a hug pot of 4-C Soup after school yesterday. I have to cook and freeze these fabulous vegetables while they are still fresh. I'm giving a steady supply to the pigs and rabbits while getting as much in the freezer as I can. I plan on bringing some frozen soup to Mia and Andrew, as I know Mia will appreciate it. Don't know how she is managing to cook at all with her break neck schedule of clinicals, school in Newark once a week and working full time in the hospital. She's so cute...she called me the other day to say, Mommy I did four physicals today!! I guess she's a Doktah now. Two more years of clinicals and she will be seeing patients on her own. Where did the years go? AJ will be a priest with a congregation to take care of along with thousands of soldiers to minister to in the Army. Eric is building a huge Boy Scout National Jamboree and adventure facility in West Virginia. All have enormous responsibilities I can't imagine. Glad I only have a few students and this little farm to worry about. That's enormous enough for me. Out in the dark to run a bag of scraps out to the piggies before I jump in the claw foot tub and get ready to face the day.

No comments: