Friday, October 23, 2009

Weekend at Woods Edge Wools


I'm off in the wee hours for the Fall Fiber Festival at Woods Edge Wools Alpaca and Llama Farm on Bowne Road in Stockton, New Jersey. It's raining now and will probably continue through to tomorrow, making my drive rather unpleasant, but I'm going. Mia and Andrew are meeting me at the farm to help me unload and set up, or I might not attempt it. I'm still tired from Rhinebeck last weekend and a long work week, but I want to "make hay while the sun shines" and see some old friends from New Jersey. Linda Berry Walker's new event barn is big, warm, dry and full of talented fiber artists. Sunday's weather promises to be lovely. Hope to see you at the farm!

3 comments:

Cornerstone Fibres said...

Goods luck-safe drive and have fun with Mia and Andrew!!!!!
HUGS
Kim

Penny said...

Wow what amazing colors in the photo. That ridge line looks as though it is a blaze.

Hope you had a profitable show and a safe journey!

Anna said...

Pretty picture