Sunday, October 11, 2009

Beautiful Buttons


I made buttons this morning. Had to, as I was really low, and some of the fancy buttons I bought from Diane Edwards (Sweet Annie Designs) at Fingerlakes were really too small for my bags. I took some advice from Annie T. and tried pressing some clay into a wooden disk to make a stronger button. We'll see how it holds up. My buttons do break if smashed, as I have done a few times with the car door as I'm getting out. Wish I had time to make up a lot of buttons to sell seperately, but the clay is expensive and then there is the time factor, my old nemesis. Matt wants me to clean the house but I want to make product for Rhinebeck. I want him to clean the house so I can work, but my work doesn't count since I look like I'm enjoying it too much (which is true!). Maybe Izzy will help out???

No comments: