Friday, August 03, 2007

Too Many Sheep?





My numbers are getting up there. I am having trouble keeping up with the fleeces. Soooo, I have decided to have some of my wool made into blankets. What a terrific way to use my excess or slightly course wool and mohair. I will be sending some wool to MacAusland's Mill in Prince Edward Island soon. I'm anxious to see what kind of job they do. Winter will be back, sooner than we think. Sister Bernadette says the chickadees are singing their winter song. NO! NO! NO! Not yet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Mia and now you can rest easy. It is amazing what we worry about. Do you think we do that because we don't want to get our hopes up too high and have them collapse on us?
The kitties are darling. Whenever I see a picture of a kitten, I want to get one but I am afraid that my 16 year old kitten, Gremlyn, would not approve. She is a one cat family cat. She will not tolorate other cats in the house. She bearly tolorates the dog.
The wool blankets are a wonderful idea. I love my Hudson Bay wool blanket. I often think of making a patchwork blanket using felted wool sweaters bought at garage sales.