Thursday, August 23, 2007

It's Happening...


The leaves are starting to change here in the Northland. Fine with me. There is a hot, humid wind blowing today and the flies are awful. The pokeberries are turning purple and I will have plenty of dye, but with the milk room drain plugged up (probably with wool) I can't do any wool washing. One wash load floods the room and the milk room kitties have to get up on the tables or washer/dryer.

I think I will stop watching the news. Sometimes I like to have it on while I am working, but at times it gets me down. Michael Vick denies any involvement in dog fighting or animal cruelty, then confesses, and throws himself on the mercy of the court. If I were the team owner I would throw that slimeball off my team pronto. I hear students talking about dog fighting and do my best to explain to them that it is 1) ILLEGAL and 2) WRONG. Then a famous quarterback is caught promoting it. That's very helpful...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you think it really is wool, you might try pouring bleach down the drain. Bleach will dissolve wool.