Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Time Is Short


This is my last full week of vacation. I start back to school on Sept. 4. It will be good to see my friends at Career Academy but I hate to leave the farm. I have created this wonderland, however chaotic, an altered reality where I feel so at home. Last summer was a nightmare and I was determined to give myself some slack this year. I feel I haven't done enough to get ready for fall shows and need to keep real busy these last few days. Don't know how I am going to leave the little ones all day. Thor will be on duty, but the Sisters tell me he likes to sleep in the middle of the road!! Something else to worry about...

2 comments:

Anna said...

Just how many kittens are there??? Our 4 kittens and 3 cats are a hanful, you seem to have dozens!

Blaine said...

Every time I open your blog something new makes me smile.
They are so cute !