Monday, August 27, 2007

Not Good Enough...


I happened to have CNN on when you-know-who apologized to the world for engaging in dog fighting/torture/murder for the last five years. He said he found Jesus and asks forgiveness. The owner of the football team that signed him seemed a little wishy-washy about letting him go or keeping him, but when the manager got on and said they want $22 million of his signing bonus back I felt a little better. The owner seemed to say that they will listen to the fans. For a minute I thought I might have to get on a bus to an Atlanta Falcons game with signs and gear. I found my PETA renewal slip and will get that in the mail pronto. I heard the State of Virginia is going after him, too. Another football player with not quite a profile as Vick is serving a five year prison term. I hope this guy gets the maximum and is housed with a lot of dog lovers. While driving to the post office I saw, no kidding, two beautiful pit bulls in them middle of the road going into Brookfield. They were looking all around like they had just been dropped off. I slowed down and opened my pick up door and called to them. Ofcourse, they were hesitant. I would like to think they had broken loose from a fenced in area and would go home, but I fear with the recent publicity somebody might have decided to ditch their dogs. They were gone when I went home from the village. I saw another pit bull running down the road several months ago, looking desperate. I curse the slimey bastards who turn dogs into monsters. Dogs who only want to please their masters and do what's expected of them. There's a special hell for Vick and his kind, and he'll get there sooner or later.

No comments: