Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Boomer at Midnight


The White Boys were barking enough to get my attention. Something was going on. I took the inside dogs out for their quick night-night pee and noticed it was starting to drizzle. Back inside just in time for a booming summertime thunderstorm. Those warm currents moving in collided with the cool air and strike up the band. Holly and Tanner are really spooked by thunderstorms. The sheep don't care as they are relaxing in the barn on their hay pack. Holly, big black girl, tries to sit on my lap. I sewed for a while then hit my own hay. I've got several cute bags going - hope the folks like them. Groggy this morning but expected that. Summer clothes today as it's going up to 76, or so they say. Have to put the wool stuff away I guess, leaving out a few sweaters for cold waves. Flies will be out big time real soon and the chickens will go to work on them. Good little chickens - flies are bits of chocolate to them. Fine with me.

1 comment:

Cornerstone Fibres said...

We just had a wild boomer here -Kim crowed on couch with two dogs and two cats all clinging to me LOL
Dutch kept barking at the thunder and lightning. Java just hides her head and whimpers.
HUGS
Kim