Monday, April 18, 2011

Back to School


Spring break is over. I got a LOT done, but never enough. I'm hauling about a hundred pounds of my dyed fiber, three runs, to be shipped after school. Lots of soap to cut up, let cure, and wrap over the next few weeks. So much to be done and I don't have everything I need. Oh, well. First show of the season is tough. Gotta deal. I'm proud of my fiber and the soap is coming out absolutely divine. I'm buying some intense sodium hydroxide from Lowe's home store of all places. Very expensive, but good stuff. Better get out and water the sheep, feed the cats and get myself ready. Gotta deal. I'd love to stay home on the farm but I'm not smart enough to get myself on disability or qualify for heating assistance. My Protestant Work Ethic would never allow it. Better get out there and do chores then hit the road. My van is full of very colorful bags of fluff.

No comments: