Friday, December 12, 2008

Still Snowing


The cars are covered with frozen snow and little sleety stuff is coming down. The doggies did their business nice and quick in the dark and the cold. Good thing since my ski underwear was in the dryer and I had only my nightie under my Carhartt. Bloomberg says they are sueing the federal gov. under the Freedom of Information Act to find out where all the bail out money went since the banks are not making loans with it. So typical - big business holds out on the little people. I should sue to find out if my father was really a spy during and post WWII, something I always suspected. Would make a good book, gosh he was so weird it wouldn't surprise me. "The world ain't what it seems, is it Gunny? Just when you think you have it figured out..." (Levon Helm as the gunsmith in Shooter.) I checked the barn for lambs. I have one ewe who is so big I can't believe she's hauling it around so easily. I bet I have lambs this weekend. Matt is going away Monday through Thursday next week. Dingy (Boston Brother) says I might have a little $$ coming from inheritance. Not much but oh, it would be so nice. Probably won't come in time for Christmas. I am trying to get some things made but with being sick and all... I don't know how people live any more. Thank God It's Friday. Better jump in the tub and start the Jeep.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

And WHO is that gorgeous bump of fluff there in your arms? Wow! What a bunny!