Monday, December 08, 2008

Still Cold


The roads were covered on the way to work today, but all the students were there. No delays. It's supposed to warm up considerably by Wednesday - to almost 50 F. Hope the sheet of ice on the driveway melts...it's miserable walking the dogs. The Jeep slid backwards into the neighbor's fence the other day. I get the fire going as soon as I get home. Helps if I have some coals glowing and the box is still warm. Barn seems quiet. I better decide what's for dinner then walk to the back and check for lambs. I don't like to get the piggies excited until it's time for their dinner. They squeal and scream when they see me. Story of my life...I am the food source for many living things. I'm kind of tired of my own cooking tell you the truth. Would be nice to get out to Frank's NY Pizzeria for some of his delicious eggplant parmigian one of these days. They are decorated so pretty for the holidays.

No comments: