Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bye Bye Booker


I will miss my new baby boy, Booker. Annie will take good care of him, I'm sure, but I wish I could be around to help. It will be a long convalescence. They are $5,500 into his surgery and rehabilitation so far. I told Annie she should have a portfolio made of this handsome English Pointer. He would fit right in to a Ralph Lauren ad. I can just see the spread in the NY Times Magazine...Booker stretched out on the deck of a classy yacht with some bluebloods dressed in Polo yachting outfits. A Pointer won Best in Show at the Philadelphia Dog Show on Thanksgiving, so I know this breed is popular. Booker comes from a distinguished line of Kentucky pointers. They could always make some money from stud service. Anyway, he's a sweetheart of a dog and I will miss our cuddles.

No comments: