Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Why Does It Do That?


Sorry about the sideways pictures. In an effort to get it upright I just put more on the post. My techno phobia rages at times like this. It's not enough to do my fiber art and make beautiful functional things to sell to support my animals. I have to be a computer technician as well, and I am SO not equipped. It's gray and pouring rain with rumbling thunder this morning. All that hay in rows getting wet across the road. Farming is challenging enough without getting beaten back by weather. No hay, no winter food for the sheep. I pray the Postma brothers got some hay in when the weather was nice in May. Let's hope for a dry, hot August. On a happier note, when Hannah and Luke get up we'll go into town to get Hannah some clear nail polish. She lost her bottle in her bedroom and is upset about it. I suspect it's under the bed. I promised her I would buy whatever nail grooming supplies she needs. I bought her a set of markers and a nifty storage box at Staples yesterday. Now Luke wants markers. I should have bought two sets. We'll have pizza at Frank's while we are there. Hannah and Luke are sooo cute I am loving every minute. They will grow up way too soon. I imagine what they will be like in five years and it scares me. Hannah has grown so much in the last year or two and I can see what she will look like as a woman now. She will be a classic beauty, like a l940's movie star. Luke still wants to cuddle at seven. At twelve? Probably not! So I savor my time with them now. When they leave, and I don't want to think about them going home, it will be way too quiet here.

2 comments:

Annie said...

You can rotate and save the pics before you post them. That will eliminate the sideways problem. How you see them in the folder on your computer is how they will appear on the blog.

Henya said...

Enjoy them while you cam. Having kids is so good. Exosting, but so good.