Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Musings



End of the week and beginning of the weekend. Matt came home from his Dept. of Energy Conference last night happily exhausted. He had so much fun he doesn't know what to do with himself. Next scheduled conference is in Austin, Texas, in March. Austin is Matt's adopted home town where he lived for 20 years after leaving New Jersey. I am taking Hannah and Luke to the movies to see the Disney G-Force 3D movie opening today. It's all about a team of guinea pigs who are secret service agents. Luke's been waiting for it and since it's raining, and Hannah's dance camp was cancelled in Hamilton, I can't see any reason not to go. Yes, I can, as my Jeep, which Matt left in Syracuse while he was away is not running well. Matt took the F150 to work today (yes, he had to go in he says) and left us my old tired Jeep with the check service light on. Hope we make it to the theater. Good thing I bought a AAA membership and have a cell phone. We made a WM run yesterday and got that done. I feel the same way as Luke and want to hide in a box instead of going grocery shopping. Farmer's market tomorrow and the weather report is actually good for a change. It will be the only market day for H&L as they are leaving on Thursday. Where did the month go? I will be in bad shape when they go, but will throw myself into work for the fall shows. I'm waaaaayyy behind, but it's been so much fun. We had a camp fire last night but the kids bailed for the TV and cartoons and left me staring into the flames by myself. I should pull the plug on TV for our last week together. I read that the Obama girls are only allowed an hour of a day - Maybe next year.

No comments: