Thursday, July 02, 2009

Wet and Rainy


Stayed up way too late last night watching Jurassic Park with Hannah and Luke. It's so much fun to have little friends to keep me company late at night. Luke LOVED the dinosaur movie, the best of the three I think. We bought Jurassic Park III from the $5 bin at WM the other day. Once I tucked them in and got settled in bed myself I couldn't sleep. Oh, No, it's back. The old insomnia demons holding the lids open. At 2 am I'm still counting sheep but no good. I made myself a cup of chamomile tea with two tea bags, a tablespoon of local honey and milk. I think it worked, but there's still a deficit due to not enough hours in dreamland. Thankfully I don't have to bomb out the door to work. I'll be making soap and sewing bags in the mornings when H & L are sleeping late. The weather is so iffy but I'm hopeful the clouds will part for us to go to the market on Saturday. No market in three weeks. My market friends must be wondering if I closed up shop. I just can't set up if it's misty and damp. My bags get musty and the soap labels get wrinkly. It's just not worth it. Better to stay home and bake cookies, or play with the farm animals.

1 comment:

Henya said...

Tea is good, but what about a nice glass of wine? Helps me...