Saturday, June 19, 2010

Market Day




Made it to the market by 9, got set up straight away. The weather was glorious, with gentle breezes most of the day. Hot and humid by afternoon but I remembered a fan to plug into the lamp post. I got to visit with Candace at her booth and was visited myself by customers old and new, checking out my goods. One lady inching herself along with a walker which carried her oxygen tank bought a little snap frame bag, and another bought my smallish orange tropical leaf bag. That's the very last of that fabric which I wish I could find more of. I got some spinning done, a big treat for me. Mia drove up from New Jersey and met me at the market just in time to help me pack up. Back at the farm we had more piggie drama with two loose after digging under their fence panels. One pig decided he had better stay put. After the market, packing up and piggie chasing we were pretty well done in. Quiet night of TV, chatting and chores. Mia is such a big help, always cheerful and happy. Watermelon and more chatting about her work, wedding plans and everything under the sun. Much to do tomorrow. It's Hannah's birthday today but try as we might we never connected by phone all day. She called us back when we were out in the barn working but didn't mention if she received THE BAG!! Sure hope I'm able to catch her tomorrow.

1 comment:

Henya said...

Stunning rowing! Will you be selling the yarn made from it?