Sunday, June 13, 2010

Buttons, Buttons, Buttons




We've been crafting clay polymer buttons in school and I just did some here on the farm this morning. It's so much fun and so easy. People want to know how they are made, and several have asked me to offer buttons for sale...so, I'm going to put buttons out in a basket and see how they are received. Mine are definitely more bulky and artsy than the little foo-foo buttons I see around, but they fit my Bundaflicka Bags that way. Sure, baby sweaters need little foo-foo buttons, but that's not what I'm into these days. Someday I'll be looking for little ducky and bunny buttons but not yet.

2 comments:

Henya said...

I love the button on my bag. My kids like it too, they always touch it.

Lynne said...

Buttons look good enuff to eat (almost).