Friday, August 28, 2009

Pizza Night!


I'm having so much fun I don't know what to do with myself. Mia is making me a whole wheat pizza with homemade dough. The apartment smells divine. Before she started rolling dough she fed the White Boys and bunnies. I started dealing with Mount Helen (the monster growing in the sink) and Mia took over when I got half way through. We will sit down to dinner with an empty sink to start filling up! Yay! The apt. floor is covering with bags of fiber and we'll assemble sample packs for the rest of the night. Bill Mahre is on, and who knows how long I'll last after that. AJ called to say he is on the way home from Fort Jackson after graduating from Chaplain School today. His National Guard cavalry unit will be deployed to Afghanistan in two weeks, but AJ is returning to seminary (thank you, Lord). I hope to see him before too long. We are spread out all over the place, but my kids are never far from my heart.

No comments: