Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Morning


Mia is coming at the end of this week to help me sort wool, assemble fiber sampler packs and wrap soap. We'll do the market together on Saturday, weather permitting, and hobnob around Hamilton. She'll be starting back to UMDNJ in Newark, NJ, next week to continue her MSN in nursing. AJ should be coming north after graduating from US Army Chaplain School. Hope to see him before he goes back to seminary. Matt is off to San Francisco later this week to vacation with Sean in Yosemite National Park. I made a cute little horse bag with some small pieces I found in a tub. Wish I could find more of this fabric. I'm almost done with another Purple Passion tote made of some Carol Crayonbox fabric. I need a lot of bags for Colorscape, as I don't know how many fiber people will be attending a show like that. Almond soap is on deck as soon as I get some olive oil and shortening. I have a double fleece load of dyed emerald green wool to put on the rack. Cloudy and cooler this morning. The heat wave is over, making it much more pleasant to work with wool!

1 comment:

Penny said...

Big Yay on getting to see your children! sI'm happy you will have some help this weekend. =)

Love the button you use on your bags! I bought some clay to play with but haven't gotten around to it as yet.

Have a great week.