Sunday, May 09, 2010

Wash the World Clean



I was very happy with soap sales at Md. Sheep and Wool this year. Soap always pushes me over the edge from red to green. Incredibly, I only saw one bar of my fabulous Patchouli (my favorite) wrapped in Laurel Birch fabric go out of the booth. One patron bought ten bars of Cinnamon Leaf, the same with the ever popular Lavender. I was particularly happy with the shaving cups I bartered with Susanne Farrington, a Hamilton NY potter, for wool. The brushes from Cotton Blossom Crafts in Georgia were a big hit. Kim put them together the night before we left as I made Shepherd's Friend Hand Creme in my trusty Cuisinart. People were intrigued by the clove soap mashed into the cups and had many questions before they bought them. I have to make more for the farmer's market.

1 comment:

Henya said...

I love your soaps. I am still hoarding a bar of your soap. It is wonderful.