Thursday, January 21, 2010

Little Angels



My babies keep me busy and take my mind off politics. I used to be so blissfully ignorant of what was going on in government. College changed that. Real life changed that. Kids in the Army changed that. My job as a public school teacher changed that. Ted Kennedy must be hopping up and down in his grave. Too bad he died before the health care bill could be passed. Obama spent so much time trying to work with Republicans instead of strong arming health care and look what happens. Scott Brown drives around in his Carhartts and pickup truck and says he represents the little guy. I'm the little guy and he doesn't represent me. When he gets to Washington he will fall in with the other Republicans who want the little guy to just crawl away into a hole and die without costing them any money. And what's with the Supreme Court? Now Big Oil and the pharmaceutical giants can spend all they want on political campaigns? Another blow to the little guy. Goodbye small farmers, artists, poets and musicians. No health care for you. Let me go and hug one of my babies...

No comments: