Saturday, July 07, 2007

Live Earth on TV


I have the Live Earth concert marathon going on while I'm sewing. What a great show, and I love the little vignettes about living a green lifestyle. I am trying to do the same, and it is tough...but so very gratifying. I bought my floor from a local mill which used locally cut pine, a sustainable resource. Heck, I am recycling an old barn into a house - very green if you ask me! And what could be more green than raising your own fiber animals and spinning on a foot powered wheel? They say to offset your high carbon footprint by donating to an organization that protects the environment. Sounds good to me. In the meantime, I am hard at work on product for next week's show in Bucks County, Pa. This is the latest bag - I'm very pleased with the way it came out.

No comments: