Tuesday, July 10, 2007

It's A Start


Considering the fact that three weeks ago there was no sheet rock up in this room, and three days ago there was no floor, we're making progress. This is Mia-AJ-Hannah-Luke's room. And anyone else who comes in between. I found my signed Peter Max lithographs in the tractor shed and decided to build the room around the bright primary colors. I will look for some of AJ and Mia's kiddie art when I have the chance - and when it is not 200 F. in the tractor shed. Whew! Cold front coming in tomorrow night. We pick up Hannah and Luke tomorrow in Albany! They are flying in on Southwest unaccompanied from their other Grandmother's home on the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake. They're going from the beach to mountain ponds and creeks. I can't wait to show them how Bodie swims for the ball, the kittens, the chicks, the lambs and goat kiddies....I only have them for two weeks. Not enough time - but I plan on spending more time out West with them now that the farm is getting settled and Matt is up here full time.

No comments: