Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Get Into Gear



Definitely a fall back and regroup day today. Have to get my head together to get the farm organized and producing, and for this farm that's wool products, soap, knitting totes, and farm photos. It was just so wonderful having the kids here and being able to focus on them entirely - but now the reality check sets in. When I was spinning at the New Berlin Quilt Festival a member of the Chenango Colorscape Festival committee stopped to chat. She asked me to apply to this year's festival, even though she didn't think there were any booths available. I just sent her a few pictures of my booth, products, etc. by email. May be a good idea for next year. I love to stay local. Long trips pulling a trailer late at night are becoming extremely unpleasant...and finding someone to babysit the critters is always a problem. Mia will be the new nurse on the ward and will probably get most of the weekend and holiday shifts. She's always been such a help to me. Sister Grace wants to watch the farm but she is now struggling with her kidney disease. I will have to investigate other avenues of coverage pretty quick.

No comments: