Thursday, December 06, 2007

Pip is in Trouble

14F when I was out in the barn doing chores last night. It must be colder than that now. Seems like it sneaked up on us. Okay, it's 4 degrees F. out there. Found out the hard way when I looked outside to see Pip harassing a cat in Chris's yard. Poor kitty was turning around and around, not wanting to expose his behind to Pip's jaws. Pip was also turning around and around, barking, fortunately because that's what I heard. I pulled on a sweater and boots and a big bunny scarf and out I went. When I opened the door Tanner, Holly, Bodie and Thor came bursting in, not wanting to be associated with this infraction of the rules. There we were, me yelling at Pip, No Pip! No Pip! with me joining in the circling around only I'm trying to get ahold of Pip so I can wring his neck (even though I just paid $110 to get his balls cut off). It quickly turned to I'm gonna kill you Pip!!!!! and I lunged at him, breaking off his concentration on the cat and starting him running. The kitty ran up the old apple tree. I didn't catch Pip but when I do....Gotta jump in the tub and get off to work. Hope the kitty is okay. Pip is back on the leash. Poor Chris Kupris...day off from Wal-Mart and I am screaming in his yard. For all I know he might be giggling under the covers...

No comments: